We are in month two of the Winter Bookish Bingo hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews, so I decided to post about my progress in case anyone was curious (and to help keep myself organized).
As you can see, I’m all over the freakin’ board and nowhere close to a BINGO! However, I’m hoping things will come together more toward the end of the month, especially since I still have a few more days left in the #DAReadAThon I’m participating in. It has really lit a fire under my butt to get through various diverse reads, including one that has been on my TBR for a long time, and accounts for four checks on the board!
Here are the books each check represents:
- Alternative Format: Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
- Own Voices: Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West
- Romance: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Crime: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- LGBT: Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- Super Hyped: Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Maybe once the readathon is over, I can figure out an actual game plan to score at least one BINGO. Do y’all strategically read when participating in book BINGOs, or just hope things line up eventually?