March is coming to a close, so I thought I’d post an update on my progress for the Spring Bookish Bingo hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews! (Spoiler alert: I’m doing WAY better than I did in the winter 😂)
Here are the books I’ve read that complete each checked square:
- Sisters: Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Nonfiction: Dear Ijeawele, Or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Thriller: A Good Idea by Cristina Moracho
- Politics or Government: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Purple Cover: Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
- PoC on Cover: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Multi-POV: The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
- Adapted to Movie/TV: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- 2017 Debut: City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson
- Historical: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
That gave me one bingo already, and it’s only been one month! 😱 I hope I don’t automatically slack off next month, because that has been known to happen. I’m a very fickle reader.
Are you participating in any reading challenges? How are they coming along?