May is coming to a close, which means the Spring Bookish Bingo hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews is also ending. I have so much fun with these seasonal bingos, and actually did really well this time around. I got six bingos, and was awfully close to a few more!
- Muslim Main Character: Ms. Marvel: No Normal
- Green Cover: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Paranormal: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Just Words on Cover: Dear Ijeawele, Or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Sisters: Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Spring Release: Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- Nonfiction: The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman
- Thriller: A Good Idea by Cristina Moracho
- Politics or Government: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Purple Cover: Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
- Over 500 Pages: A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
- PoC on Cover: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Multi-POV: Legend by Marie Lu
- LGBT+ Main Character: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Adapted to Movie/TV: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- 2017 Debut: City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson
- Historical: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- Retelling: Thor: Goddess of Thunder
- Scary: Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Blue Cover: The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
I just couldn’t get to those dang specific squares like Dragons and Witches in time, but I’m super happy with the progress I made! I’m even 14 books ahead in my Goodreads 2017 reading challenge, which is unheard of for me. I’m excited to see if Bekka holds a summer bookish bingo, and what the board might look like!
How did your spring reading go?